“The failures of Brexit so far must be laid on Tory Brexiters themselves: their inability to understand that economic growth was about much more than trade deals, and their resultant inability to deliver policies that were meaningfully different enough to demonstrate an authentic political independence of the status quo.”
- The Triumph of Global Britain
- Keeping Control
- Narcissism Goes to War
- Sovereignty and Industrial Relations
- New Section: Book Reviews
- Whatever Happened to the National Interest?
- When Is a Coup not a Coup?
- Morgenthau Rides Again: Why is Germany Deindustrialising?
- British Republicanism after Elizabeth
- The Singaporeans’ Pyrrhic Victory
Follow us on Twitter @TakingControl
brexit British Politics Conservatism covid economy elites Germany Identity politics International order international politics Ireland local elections market nation NATO neo-liberals Northern Ireland Russia Sinn Fein sovereignty strikes Tories Ukraine US policy void
Subscribe to posts