The Graveyard of Euroscepticism
“There could hardly be a more fitting place for the graveyard of Euroscepticism than Northern Ireland…”
‘This is the most important book to come out of the struggles over Britain’s membership of the EU, and it makes all other works on the subject look trivial.’
- The Graveyard of Euroscepticism
- Book Launch
- Brexit from NATO
- The Triumph of Global Britain
- Keeping Control
- Narcissism Goes to War
- Sovereignty and Industrial Relations
- New Section: Book Reviews
- Whatever Happened to the National Interest?
- When Is a Coup not a Coup?
Follow us on Twitter @TakingControl
brexit British Politics Conservatism covid economy elites Germany Identity politics International order international politics Ireland local elections market nation NATO neo-liberals Northern Ireland Russia Sinn Fein sovereignty strikes Tories Ukraine US policy void
Subscribe to posts